If you have been practicing yoga for years, or you are just getting started on your yoga journey, here are 7 reasons why you should participate in 200 hr YTT.
1. Study yoga on a deeper level - You will discover how deeply rooted the practice of yoga is and what it is intended for, and how it has changed over the years. One of the most important things about yoga is that you can literally do it anywhere in the world. The best part is that you can study yoga right here in Frisco, Texas.
2. Align and Expand your practice - You know the poses , the breathing exercises, but is their room for growth. As you learn how to teach yoga to others, you develop a greater understanding of the many unique differences in our bodies. Your own body awareness increases and you begin to tap into the wisdom that has been lying dormant within you.
3. Open your Mind- Yoga is not just physical it is very mental. So be prepared to learn a lot about all things yoga. Not just the physical, but the mental and the emotional aspects as well. As you begin to study the spiritual philosophies of yoga, you can learn how to better understand., process and accept these diverse emotions and life experiences, that have shaped you into the person you are today.
4. Make life long friendships - this training connects us. You will soon find that your fellow YTT tribe members quickly become more like family to you.
5. Change your life change your world - Attending YTT is a game changer!! Much like re-birth, you come out of this experience a whole new person. Your cup is full, filled with all the knowledge, wisdom and many light bulb moments, but best of all, you feel empowered to change the world!!!